Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, To ME!!!! I was thinking of taking the day off, but that wouldn't be any fun. I told Danny I needed some ideas and he had a great one sunscreen, but as I got looking into it I realized it would take me some time to put a FIF together for that. You will have that one to look forward to. Instead I decided to go for some shameless vitamin promoting! I mentioned last Friday that we were looking, and we found what we were looking for. I am now a proud independent distributor of Shaklee vitamins. Go ahead and google it, and you will be as suprised as I was at the sheer volume of happy users. I am really liking the vitamins, we just recently started on those, and the cleaning products are just down right amazing! And to know that they are so natural and kid friendly. I can't believe the number of people that have shared with me the improvement with children's asthma and allergies after using the Get Clean products. To see a cost comparison on how they add up next to traditional cleaning products Click Here. Now since it is my birthday my wish is that you will all just visit my website and see what they have to offer. Our website address is www.shaklee.net/drhansen20. AND when you see something you know someone else would love pass the link along!
Lastly, I just read this article this morning and it was a real eye opener as to the money and conflict of interest that is involved in the vaccine making industry, I highly suggest you read it, even if you believe vaccines work this will make you think twice the next time a new vaccine is introduced.
Here is the link casiquest.org/upi.htm
Just a small thank you to everyone who loves FIF, or loves to hate FIF, I look forward to doing this every week.
Marci

No comments: